- From 7 August 2010 an exhibition of photographs by Akhila Nadé: "Nature of South Asia".
- On the ground floor of the chateau there is a permanent exhibition of the history of the chateau and its recent reconstruction.
- You can also visit a permanent exhibition on the life of L.K.Feierabend who was Minister of Finance in President Edward Beneš´s war-cabinet in exile. Amongst other items you will see banknotes with L.K.Feierabend´s signature, correspondence with President Beneš and the certificate presented by President Havel to honour L.K. Feierabend.
- Postcards of the chateau.
- Tourist stamp of Chateau Mirošov number 1142. (Tourist trail collectors´ item - see turistické známky.)
- Guidebooks and maps.
- "Politické vzpomínky" - political memoirs by L.K.Feierabend in 3 volumes (only in Czech).